celebrity gossip, gossip girls, hollywood gossip, celebrities exposed, celebrity news, celeb photos, entertainment news
movies, movie reviews, movie times, hollywood news
Artis Indonesia Bugil Dan Cantik is an Informational Webpage about Indonesian Celebrities. For many Indonesian Citizens in the US we are the sole source of information on society events in there homeland. You will find excessive information and reviews on the latest gossip and society events in Indonesia on this page.
Custom Search

Nicole Kidman: Broadway’s in Kate Hudson’s Future


They paired up as presenters at this weekend’s American Music Awards, and Nicole Kidman now tells that she wants Kate Hudson to go into Broadway.The actress was so surprised with Hudson’s musical skills while taping their new movie, Nine, that she is pushing Hudson to consider a role in New York’s famed theater district.
“I came into the rehearsal and I saw Kate dancing up a storm,” the Aussie said. “That was my first day and I was very jet-lagged but I went, ‘Wow,that was amazing.’ I can’t wait for people to see that part of her. Maybe she’ll do a Broadway show out of this because she so deserves the lead in a show.”

Nine director Rob Marshall agrees with Kidman’s comments.

Kate has this hidden talent that nobody knows about,” Rob said. “She opened her mouth to sing and there was this incredible singer and then when she moved I saw this proper dancer. She was a knock-out and it was thrilling to discover. I’m so proud of what she did in this film,” Marshall tells.